16 September 2011

Fashion Finds - Erin Louise



I really don't think there is anything better than when you stumble across a designer who's clothes you immediately fall in love with and when purchased and worn make you feel like they were made and tailored just for you. I found that in a local NSW designer Erin Louise just over a year ago now, ( that I have mentioned here  and here before) and my love affair with her whimsical & gorgeous pieces grow as each season goes by. She is a fashion force to be reckoned with when it comes to her one off formal dresses (did I mention they're one off?) she does through her other label Ell, and her new Summer collection is incredible with clothes featuring bold patterns that still have her key flavour of what I think is like a romantic feel in each and every piece. She has a signature singlet range** that I constantly have to stop myself from buying every design from (all in good time) and even her headbands and accessories are stunning and give any outfit a statement look. Her latest collection from Ell has girls going crazy and this is the collection the photos are from today. The design idea for the shoot was dreamt up by the photographer Luisa Brimble and I feel she did Erin's collection incredible justice. I hope you enjoy these shots and beautiful, intricate designs as much as I do. All photos can be found here.












**I want to do a separate feature of her beautiful singlet range I mentioned above in a post soon so I can do the designs justice so stay tuned for that!

Photography: http://serendipitycornerblog.blogspot.com/
Make-up Artist: http://www.makeupbymegan.com.au/
Hair Stylist: http://www.julianamarcshair.com/ and Stacey Stasos
Models: Bronte Cincotta, Mary Gordon-Thomson, Shannon Lawson, Natasha Shoory
2nd Photographer:
http://silktruffle.blogspot.com/
Photographer's Assistant: Alice Boshell
Flowers:
http://www.clementineposy.blogspot.com/
Designer: Erin Louise for Ell collection

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Lovely dresses! Really nice blog!

    I will be following you now!
    If you get a chance to stop by my blog that would be great!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com
    www.livefrombungalow63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !

    can i just say
    I LOVE HER <3

    her designs are amazing!!

    i love every single piece
    now i see why so much love for her



    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beaut!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow she's very talented her designs are gorgeous!! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Fabulous designs!!Great post.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. those dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these dresses are all so gorgeous!


    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, the pieces on the pics look great. I´ve always liked such natural shots. xx Eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her collection is beautiful I can see why you fell in love with it. I'm loving all her pieces.

    www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous collection! Very Midsummer Night's Dream!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to stop introducing me to all these awesome local designers. My heart flutters a little too rapidly then my wallet purse starts to give way... hahah you Anna are great for my virtual life and disastrous for my spending habits!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    nursery rhymes: little bo peep

    ReplyDelete
  12. love! i like the vneck. looks so chic but comfortable.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing find. i love love love these. adore this post. I hope you had a great weekend. I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    If you get a second I'd love if you could "like" fash Boulevard's page on facebook. Thanks love.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fash-Boulevard/137375899661727

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, ethereal dresses. And the photos are to die for. Thanks for sharing Miss A :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh the pictures are really beautiful!!

    ***xoxo
    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dresses, so sweet and romantic. The photos are amazing too. Great post. Shame that summer is over now... xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it just me and my wedding-saturated brain, or would these designs not make stunning bridesmaids' dresses? I adore the styling of the photos as well - they convey such a sense of whimsy and ethereal femininity. Such a sweet fashion find! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such beautiful designs, and the perfect photos to compliment them! You're wording is so true, whimsical is the perfect way to describe it all

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...